Today is the March equinox therefore the first day of Spring so why is yet snowing here? Why?..What the heck!! It's supposed to be warmer not snowing? We've had nice weather since two days ago so what, was the snow waiting for the equinox to fall for (I HOPE!!!) the last time of the season?
Ok, it was snowing only a few minutes but it's cold and I hate the snow and it's the first day of Spring and...sorry :)
en.wikipedia- Equinox
it.wikipedia - Equinozio
Anyway ---> Welcome back Spring!!
Tom Waits - You Can Never Hold Back Spring
Ok, it was snowing only a few minutes but it's cold and I hate the snow and it's the first day of Spring and...sorry :)
en.wikipedia- Equinox
it.wikipedia - Equinozio
Anyway ---> Welcome back Spring!!

Tom Waits - You Can Never Hold Back Spring
(no subject)
Date: 2009-03-21 01:30 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-03-21 07:12 pm (UTC)Today it has continually snowed / rained (mainly rain) and it's so cold!! I hope the weather will get warmer soon too! *sigh*