Happiness meme : Day One
Dec. 13th, 2008 08:16 pmI was tagged by
danceswithgary ...sorry for the delay!!
The meme:
1. Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.
2. Do this every day for a week without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same.
I'm happy for the beautiful weather we've had today.After almost two weeks of rain at last we've seen the sun!I'm very happy that today is saturday so no work for me and time to enjoy the sunny day! :)
I don't have many friends to tag and almost everyone on my friend list has already beeen tagged by someone else so I'll tag only one of them, I' hope it's alright:
myfablexy
The meme:
1. Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.
2. Do this every day for a week without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same.
I'm happy for the beautiful weather we've had today.After almost two weeks of rain at last we've seen the sun!I'm very happy that today is saturday so no work for me and time to enjoy the sunny day! :)
I don't have many friends to tag and almost everyone on my friend list has already beeen tagged by someone else so I'll tag only one of them, I' hope it's alright: